Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fashion is U!


Do you love Fashion? So do I!

What do u think about fashion???? hmm, i dont know what exactly fashion is... i just know, that what fashion that I wear is expression of my self... isn't right? kkkkk.... I love anything about fashion.... Sometime i just want to wear some white T-shirt with Jeans hotpants and a pair of havaianas... that's actually my favorite dress up ever... BUT sometimes, i really want to wear a cute dress with a pair of louboutine's heels.. so sometimes, fashion is about our mood.... agree with me???

I have many role model who inspired me doing my fashion.... but I have my own fashion style.. Everyone is different and unique... and I'm sure that everyone has their own style... Fashion is not about our beauty, is not about our weight, or about our height... Is about ME, my self... so don't try to copycat the other, just because somebody say they are beautiful... Just be your self!!  Because every woman is beautiful in their own way....
love yaa......

No comments:

Post a Comment