Wednesday, March 7, 2012

EYELINER

Hey guys! Do you love use eyeliner for your eyes???? I really love do..
Because I have small eyes and I need to make my eyes bigger...hahahahaha... My eyes is oily sometimes, thats make my eyeliner fade away... And thats makes my face is like ghost with dark cycle around my eyes...
I have try a lot of eyeliner... Make up forever gel liner, make up forever eyeliner pencil, VOV eyeliner pencil, shiseido gel liner, etude, etc... But I got the same result... Maybe use liquid eyeliner is the best solution.. but I don't like it.. eyeliner pencil or gel liner make a natural result for my eyes.. since I am an make up artist, so I must find the best eyeliner.. even for my eyes or my client's eyes...

And then I found that eyeliner can perfectly done in my eyes.... I found "Maybeline Gel Eyeliner".. I'm totally love it!!! It's not fade away.. and it stayed perfectly on my eyes until I erase it with eye make up remover.. Ready for black color and brown color... Cheap price... Its only $9.. 
Try it!! And you will love it!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment